Tech24h complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) official website www.dmca.com. It is our policy to respond to any notices of infringement and to take appropriate actions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Tech24h or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via our search engine and you wish to remove this material, you must provide Detailed information written information is listed in the following. Please note that you will be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent the information listed on our site in violation of your copyright. We recommend that you first contact a lawyer for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide full contact information so we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify enough details of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Tech24h search results.
- A statement that the complainant has good faith that the use of material in the manner in which it is claimed is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The signature of the authorized person must be signed on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notice of violation at [email protected]
Please waite 1-3 business days for email responses. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not address your request and may result in a delayed response due to an incorrect delivery of the complaint